The Department of Labor is providing many great services for the security and well being of community. They also provide online services to individuals. Using these online services, one can check the status if his or her payments, get all the important messages from the Department of labor, change his or her tax withholding details, change the banking method, claim the unemployment benefits or the weekly unemployment benefits. But to avail these services or benefits your must first have to sign up, the procedure for which is easy and would not take more than just a few minutes.
Step By Step Guide:
- The first step for signing up is to visit the official website at ui.labor.state.ny.us , using the internet web browser.
- On the page that you will be taken to, you can see two buttons entitled “Sign In” and “Create NY.GOV Account”. You are supposed to click on the latter one.
- The account creation consists of five steps; confirm e-mail address, email validation, account information, personal information and confirmation.
- For the first step provide your complete name, email ID and enter the captcha in the given fields.
- Complete all the steps by carefully following all the instructions.
- Provide information for “Email Validation”, “Account Information” and Personal Information”
- Get confirmation message after filling all fields demanding for the information.
- Once you are done with all the steps, your account will successfully be created.
- You are recommended to use on these browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox 4+, Chrome (latest version), Opera (latest version), Safari (Mac).
- You must have access to computer and secure internet connectivity.
- All the details that you may provide must be valid.
The company is working with the goal is to guard the workers, help the unemployed and help the job seekers to find a suitable job. It dynamically put in force the state Labor Laws to provide fair shake to the businesses obeying the law and works assertively to make certain the reasonable pays to all the employees. They safeguard the security and well being of the workers as well as the public. Apart from the employed ones, they also provide aid to the unemployed by allowing the unemployment insurance or the temporary payments. They lead the workers to training and help the job seekers by connecting them to the employers.