Envato is online marketplace company running privately and based in Australia. It is engaged in providing services of promotion and start-up operations by facilitating many of operators of web properties, agencies of creativity, professional web designers, digital authors and number of independent sellers. Company has its mission “helping people learn and earn online” which was firstly incorporated in 2006 and owned by Jun Rung, Cyan Ta’eed, and Collis Ta’eed. By registering yourself can be beneficial for learn & earn, easy application and free application.
- In order to get yourself registered in this company, you are required to have valid email address as well as username and password.
- First of all, access the main official page of the website by clicking on the link themeforest.net
- On the main official page, you will see a link “create an Envato account” click here for further proceedings.
- A new window form will open that needs information like provide your unique username, (this is that name which will be further used for login into account), choose password with confirmation, write email address, you full name and lastly enter unique texts in the text box and click on “create account”
- Then you will get an email on your provided email address authenticating that you are actually going to create an account.
- Open email and click on the link provided in email and read all the terms and condition and finally click on Go button in the bottom.
Creating an account in Evanto does not mean that you are only entering online marketplace, but it is also beneficial for getting many of services such as graphics, wordpress, background music and many more themes.