New York & Company sells clothes and accessories that are specially designed for a wide range of occasions. The store has a great reputation and manages to keep this as it regularly asks it customers how they feel about the products they buy and the service they receive.
They have been trading since 1918 and as you would imagine have their headquarters in New York. They combine a good product with a reasonable price and have now spread out across America. They have branches in 44 states and have a total of 580 stores that attract millions of customers each year.
If you have made a purchase at one of the stores then you will be able to enter the survey within 14 days of this purchase. It is not a difficult survey to fill in and at the end you will receive a coupon – sent directly to your email address – that can be used against your purchases the next time you visit a store.
Filling In The Survey:
- To begin with, visit the company website at tellus.nyandcompany.com .
- You will see a Captcha and that needs to be entered – you then click a button and go to the survey.
- Enter your e mail address
- Re enter your e mail address – remember to get this right as this is how you will receive your voucher
- Have your receipt with you and fill in the transaction number
- Next fill in the register number
- Enter the date that you made the purchase
- There is a drop down box and you now need to select the store you visited.
- Now you can begin to let the company know how you felt about the stock they hold and the service you received on your last visit.
- Go to the next page and then complete the series of steps to follow the sequence.
All in all the survey will only take in the region of 5 or 10 minutes to fill in and considering there is a voucher for taking the time, this is a reasonable amount of time. You can help shape the future of this Company and get a little bit back for yourself.