Walmart is one of the better known warehouse stores and with a fairly long history as they were set up in Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business and the Walton family has a 48% stake.
They are proud to hold the title of the largest private employer in the world and as well as managing to make a profit they are working hard to be green and as environmentally responsible as possible. At the same time they are changing the people they appeal to. For a long time they have worked towards attracting the less affluent members of the public, but are now looking to go more up market.
One of the latest developments is “Walmart to Go” that was launched in 2013 and here there can be goods ordered for home delivery. This is building on the subscription service they have where customers will be sent a selection of items to try.
On a personal note, Walmart have been praised for their forward thinking ways as they have included same sex partnerships in their definition of a family.
How To Take In?
- The survey can be found at survey.walmart.com .
- Decide if you are going to participate in English or in Spanish
- Click on the “Continue” button and you can begin
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter 5- digit zip code of your curent location.
- Next you will be asked to give your opinion on the store. You can praise an outstanding assistant or give feedback regarding service that was not that good.
- When you have filled in each section pres “submit”
In order to be able to provide the service that is required by customers Walmart are always pleased when people take the time to fill in their survey especially when they find that their staff have provided a good service or a constructive idea has been put forward. It should only take around 15 minutes to complete and for your time there is the chance to win one of 5 prizes of $1000 Walmart shopping cards.