The Sephora is chain of the cosmetics stores that was established in the year of 1970 in the France and after this got by the Met Hennessey and Louis Vuitton in the year of 1997. In the current era the it operates approximately seven hundred and fifty stores in approximately seventeen different countries, having approximately two hundred and fifty brands. Sephora stores provide beauty and cosmetic products comprising the skin care, body, bath, fragrance, and makeup, and makeup and hair tools.
Customer survey is the questionnaire of customer feedback in order to know how the clients feel about the services and products they provide. You can participate in this survey on the internet. This just takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- The computer system with the access of the high speed internet connection
- You require having recently purchased at the Sephora US store and yet have the sales receipt
- And to be qualified to go in the sweepstakes you require being the legal resident and adult of Canada or United States of America
Step By Step Guide
- Visit the link www.survey.medallia.com
- Select language and after this click on a button which is marked as the start survey
- Choose the time and date of the most current purchase at the store of Sephora and after this click on a button which is marked as the Next
- Choose province or state and the store at that you purchased and after this click on a next button
- After this answer all the questions on the survey and follow the instructions and guidelines to complete survey
- And after you end survey you can go into sweepstakes as mentioned
- If you want to get the more information then you should visit this link www.medallia.com/index.php/sweepstakes/.