This company is known as a favorite brand of ladies and is very much in demand due to its quality and reliability. It provides its customers many facilities and useful offers and discounts. When you take part in the Survey, you will automatically be taken into the monthly update of sweepstakes. This can give you great opportunities to win some really exciting prizes and offers and gift cards. The entire online process is quite simple, quick and easy, which does not take more than just a few minutes.
Steps To Win Gift Card:
- In order to win the gift cards, first of all you have to apply for it and to apply you have to visit the official online page, at survey.medallia.com/sephora/canada .
- On the next page that appears, enter the exact date and time of your most recent shopping and after that click on the button “Next”.
- The drop don menu will appear, from which you have to select the state and the store and after selecting, click on “Next”.
- A questionnaire will come up, you are supposed to answer all of the questions but with honesty and carefully.
- Once you have finished the survey, provide all the required personal details.
- If you will win the prize, they may contact you on the contact information that you have given.
- Make sure that the required information that you have provided is all valid and correct.
Company is basically a French brand. It was first established in 1970 in France and is one of the leading and the most popular beauty merchandize. They are working all around the globe in more than 25 countries, with its head quarters situated in Paris, France. They offer a very extensive variety of many different beauty products such as cosmetics, skin care products, make up, perfumes, hair care products and much more. It is one of the top and the most favorite brands among ladies, as it can provide you all what you may possibly think of being a lady of elegance and sophistication. They aim at providing the high quality products and finest services. Currently they have about more than 280 stores functioning in United States and Canada.