The SEPHORA survey is the series of the weekly sweepstakes. There is no purchase required to enter or win in the sweepstakes. By taking part in these surveys, you can provide your valuable feedback to the company so that they can improve product accordingly. You can discuss openly about your likes and dislikes.
- A computer with the internet access.
- You should be able to read in Spanish or English.
- Should have the receipt of US store.
- You must be the resident of US or Canada.
- To be eligible for the sweepstakes, you must be a legal adult.
How To Approach?
- First of go to the link survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa using your browser.
- If you want to do the survey in Spanish then click on the drop down box in the top right side of the page. Otherwise English is always selected as main language.
- Now select the date from the calendar and select the time when you shopped. Now click on the option next.
- Now enter the State and Store name from drop down box and click next.
- Now answer the entire question shown on that page and other consecutive pages.
- Once you finished with the survey questions, you will be asked to enter in the sweepstakes. Select either yes or no. If you select yes then you will be asked for the contact information. In case, you select the no, you will be asked to close the window.
Pros And Cons:
- This is one of the fastest methods of gathering different kind of information that includes the client information.
- The advantage of online survey is that it can reach up to the people across the globe and get more responses then traditional method of survey.
- These surveys provide the privacy which is not possible in traditional method.
- As these surveys done online, therefore power shut down or system breakdown during the survey may cause the destruction and loss of the data provided by respondent.
- If you submitted wrong information, you can’t change it again.
About Company’s Survey:
- The survey is an online survey that is designed by the this company.
- It has engaged the Medallia, an independent customer feedback firm, to conduct the survey.
- This survey gives a chance to customer to express their feeling about the product and services offered.
- This information used by the company for making better product and services.