Union Privilege was founded in 1986 to provide union members and their families with valuable consumer benefits. Set up your account to receive alerts and updates about new arrivals, exclusive benefit offers, advantages and perks. You will be able to save up to 25% on car rentals with discounts as well as preferred moving discounts. Enjoy gift certificate discounts and shop multiple gift cards. Members will receive free shipping to deliver gift cards and enjoy e-news. Sign up now to get free monthly e-newsletter and stay informed about the latest Union Plus benefits news and consumer tips. Subscription is quick, secure, fast and cost nothing. you just need to fill in a simple subscription form with required information. Provide personal information and register your email address to receive all offers and promotions.
Follow the sequence of steps as described below to begin the process.
- Go to the link at www.unionplus.org/enews?utm_source=upcard&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=flash from your web browser.
- At lending page you need to subscribe for alerts. For this you need to enter in your details in online application form.
- Start with personal details. Tell about yourself. Don’t worry your information is secure.
- You need to enter in your complete name. Type in your first name and last name. Your name will be used to personalize the communication.
- Enter in your email address. You will use your email ID to log in. Important and valuable information will be sent at this ID.
- You need to select the union selector or occupation. Select occupation from list.
- Enter in local name.
- Choose notifications.
- Enter in your contact information. You have to provide your phone number and mobile phone number in given fields.
- Tick the checkbox if you would like to receive occasional text alerts.
- Once done hit on the “Subscribe For Free” button.
Join now and start receiving special offers and promotions. You can save up to 5% to 10% with clothing discount on everything you buy. Be part of quality programs and services including travel discounts, financial services, everyday savings, scholarships, legal service, auto insurance and much more. You can unsubscribe anytime.