Ancestry.com Incorporation is an internet based portal which offers its customers residing in United States of America and Canada ability to create accounts. These accounts can be used to keep different records related to family history and ancestors. Currently, this company has 12.7 billion records and about 2.14 million registered subscribers who are paying for the services offered by this company.
Ancestry Canada offers its customers the ability to get a free account and make a family tree by following the steps which are given below:
- Visit the official web portal where this company offers its customers the ability to get a deal that is http://www.ancestry.ca/cs/offers/freetrial?ftlp=1.
- On this web page, you can get different account membership options which are:
- Canada Deluxe
- World Deluxe
- Canada Deluxe is offered as one month package at a rate of $14.99, 3 month package at $12.99/month or annual basis at $9.99/month.
- The World Deluxe I offered as package of $29.99/month, $27.99/month for 3 months and $24.99/month for 12 months.
- Click the “Start your free trial” button to initiate the trial version of your account. This free trial is offered for a period of 14 days.
- Enter the information regarding payment procedure in the next step and confirm the entered details to start the free trial version of this account.
If you are not able to complete any of the steps mentioned above, you can call at the number given at right side of the page.