Before the internet, it was difficult to keep track of the vacation and sick days you have earned and used with your employer. It was very time consuming to leave phone messages for your employer, or drive down to your employer’s location to speak with them. And it was even worse around tax time. Getting timely payroll information to take care of your taxes every year was an arduous task. Thankfully, companies like Costco are ahead of the game now. They provide all of this information with a single sign on to their epay website.
Getting online access to Costco’s paperless pay account is an excellent way to keep track of your payroll information and access tax documents. You can also view the amount of sick time or vacation you have available to you. Having this information available to you any time of the day or night is invaluable.
Before you will be able to register online, you will need the following information from your employer:
- User ID
Without these you will not be allowed to register. Once you have obtained these from your employer, you will need to go through the registration process.
- Start by going to www.costcobenefits.com/cms/enrollment/epayroll/
- Under the ePayroll section, click the “Click Here” link.
- It will open a new page with a link that says “Click Here to Login”.
- Once you click the link, it will open a pop-up window and prompt you for your employee number.
Some internet browsers or antivirus programs prevent your computer from opening pop-up windows. If this window does not open, see the help section of your internet browser or antivirus program for instructions on disabling this feature.
- You will be prompted to select a security image and question. These are to ensure that you are logging into the correct site.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to see all of your employee benefit information. You will not need to go through this enrollment process each time you access the site. You will only need to log in with your user ID and PIN.