Using Banana Republic’s credit card is an easy way to shop. You earn rewards for shopping with your card, and you get free shipping for online purchases. Since it is a Visa, you can use it to earn points anywhere Visa is accepted. One of the other advantages of this card is you can not only use your reward certificates at Banana Republic, but you can also use them at Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta.
Accessing your credit card account online is even easier than using it. By using the online service, you can monitor your balance and rewards, add additional users, and pay your bill. It is important to pay your bills ahead of time, or at least on time, to maintain a good credit score. Make sure you have your card with you before you get started.
- Go to www.bananarepublic.com
- Scroll to the bottom and click Not a cardmember? Learn more now.
- Under the Manage Your Account section, click Have a Card?
Here you will get a pop-up window. Sometimes programs like web browsers, antivirus programs, or firewalls prevent your computer from allowing pop-up windows to open. You will need to make sure your internet browser or antivirus software isn’t blocking these pop-up windows. If it is, you will need to consult the help section of the program you are using to learn how to enable pop-up windows.
- In the section that says New Users, click Register.
- You will begin by entering your account number. Click Continue.
- On the next screen you will validate your account. Click Continue.
- You will need to select a security question and enter the answer. Click Continue.
- Select a security image to identify your account. Click Continue.
- Verify the information on the summary page to complete your registration.
Managing your account couldn’t be simpler. Having all of your credit card’s information at your fingertips twenty four hours per day is remarkably convenient. After you have followed all these steps, you are now ready to manage your account online.