Cox Communications is a division of Cos Enterprises which offers its customers the services related to television cable networking, telecom and automated systems to make it easy for them to operate different appliances at their home. This company is based in the United States of America and has been successful in offering its 3.5 million customers best of the cable services since 1962.
Cox webmail can be accessed so that customers may subscribe to this company for getting latest news updates by following the steps given below:
- Enter the official address of this web portal where Cox offers webmail services that is http://www.cox.com/myconnection/home.cox.
- Sign in to your web mail by entering your user ID and password in the window pane at right side of this page. You can also choose the option so that this portal may remember your entered details and you do not have to enter them all at your next access.
- Click the “Sign in” button to proceed to your account.
- If you are a new customer and want to register an account, click the “No account? Register now!” link at right side of the “Sign in” button in the sign in window pane at right side of the web page.
- Choose the method of account registration. The available two options through which an account can be registered are using the account number of a customer or using the address of the person who is creating this account.
- Confirm the Cox services by entering your account number and last four digits of social security number or personal identification number sent to you by Cox.
Enter the text displayed in Captcha and continue to complete the remaining details in this account.