Become a Kindle customers and make public your highlights and notes. Create your Amazon account and sign in to upload your notes. Any other customer who follows you will be able to see your public notes. This website is dedicated to make reading better. For this, it brings readers together in a platform. You can make your own books and follow other people of interest.
Create your account today to review public notes of other community members and your books, highlights, and notes and access reading activities.
- You need to access the link which is kindle.amazon.com from your web browser to begin the application.
- The above link will get you on the desired page. To get started with service you have to sing in to your Amazon account.
- Tell what is your email address or mobile number. Type in your phone number/email address in first field.
- If you are a returning customer, enter in your account password in next field.
- Press the button marked “Sign In”.
- If you are a new customer, enter in your email address/phone number and press the “Sign In” button. You will create your password later.
- You will be redirected on the registration page. Fill in the form with accurate details.
- First you need to enter in your name. Your personal information secure. Your name will only be used to send you personal communications.
- Recheck your email address.
- Enter your email address again in specified space to confirm the accuracy.
- Enter in your account password. This will be your only Amazon.com password.
- Type it again for confirmation.
- Click the button “Create Account”.