Automated Data Processing Incorporated which is also abbreviated as ADP is a U.S based company. This company offers human resources, taxation related benefits, solutions regarding management and administration and many more services. The company started its business in the year 1949 and has been able to maintain its status of reliability since its foundation. It has a head quarter based in New Jersey, U.S. The company gained a status of public companies operating in U.S. in 1961.
Sign into ADP Align Card Account:
ADP official web portal can be accessed for signing in to the card account by going through the steps which are listed as under:
- Visit the website where this company presents a link to the sign in window pane which is www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/ADP/PayRollFDIC/Pages/SignIn.aspx.
- Enter your username in the window pane having a title “Sign in information”. If you do not wish to enter the username, enter the card number instead.
- Click the button having a title “Sign in” which is located at the lower right side of the window pane.
- If you do not remember your password, click the link “Forgot password?” so that you may recover it using other means.
- For the customers who are visiting this website for the first time and do not already have an account, click the button “First time visitor?”.
- Enter your card number in the space bar. This number is located at front side of your visa card and consists of 16 digits. Clock the button “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
For any help, you can use the contact details which are given in the link “Contact us” in main menu bar on this web page. For submitting any questions regarding this procedure, click the button “FAQs” in main menu or view the answers submitted by other people.