Microsoft Incorporation is a United States based company which offers a number of digital services including softwares, cell phone applications, games and many hardware electronic goods such as Xbox and many more. This company was created by Bill Gates with the help of his co workers.
Customers can now use their Microsoft accounts to check the new details that are made available at the official Windows website by following the steps mentioned as under:
- Enter the URL which will take you to the login window pane on Windows website. This URL is: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/hotmail/home.
- Under the title “From hotmail to outlook.com”, click the “sign in to your email” button on upper left side of this page.
- On the official “Outlook.com” website, enter the Microsoft account information that is email ID and password.
- You can also choose the web browser to keep track of your entered information so that you may not need to enter this detail again when you access this website for the next time.
- Click the “Sign in” button to submit the above mentioned details.
- Users can view the trouble shoot links by clicking the “Can’t access your account?” link below the sign in button if you do not remember any of these details.
- Users can also access their Microsoft account using the single-se code which will be texted to their provided cell phone number by clicking the respective link on right side.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Sign up now” button and enter your account details to create new account for free.
After logging in, go to the news feed to check out the latest details on this web page.