Macy’s is a chain of departmental stores based in the United States of America. It founded Rowland Hussey Macy in 1858. This company was first introduced in New York City. The company has its head quarter in Ohio, U.S. This company has its branches at more than 750 different locations in U.S. The company sells a number of products such as clothing goods, shoes, furnishing and décor items, cosmetics, jewelry and house hold items. The company offers all its products on retail prices as well as discount rates.
How to access the employee portal:
In order to login to your employee account, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website where employee account is accessible which is https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx
- Click the red “Sign in” button on left corner of the website. Enter the employee ID which has 8 digits and your password in order to login to your employee account. Click the “Submit” button.
- This website also offers you help in case if you have forgotten or locked your password by offering a link “Forgot/ Unlock Password”.
- You can also use the website to change your password. This can be done by clicking the “Change Password” link.
- Follow the instructions given at each step in order to sign in to your account.
- The same password used for logging in to your account at the place where you work, at your home or any other place and with any other applications.
In case if you need help with any of these steps, contact the company officials. You can also ask for their help in case if you have trouble logging in to your account.