Lee is famous brand for all jeans lovers. There is a complete range for every one like women, men, girls and boys. Check out new arrivals for women and order online. Sign in to make an easy checkout. Registration is not required for online shopping.
This is brand name and a leading international retailer of casual wear and denim wear founded in 1889. Follow the sequence of steps mentioned below to shop online.
- You need to access the link which is www.lee.com/store/LEE_STORE_US/en_US/category/women/new-arrivals.html
- At lending page and select your item.
- Choose the quantity, color and size.
- Hit on the “Add To Cart” button.
- By clicking the button your item will be added in your cart.
- Hit on the “Checkout” button.
- If you are a registered member then sign in to make a faster checkout.
- Enter in your email address as well as password in given fields.
- Click on the “Sign In & Checkout”.
- Don’t have an account? Click on the “Checkout As Guest” button.
- Next you need to fill in the form with requested information.
- Start with your name.
- Click the down arrow to choose the title.
- Enter in your first name and last name.
- You need to enter in your address line 1, address line 2, city, state and ZIP code.
- Next you need to enter in your phone number.
- Tick the checkbox if your billing address is same as your shipping address.
- Click the down arrow to choose the delivery option.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
- In next section you need to provide the billing information.
- Select appropriate payment method and provide payment information.
- If you are going to pay with your credit card, then choose card type.
- Enter in your credit card number, expiration date and security code.
- Review your order application.
- Or sign up for a new account. Simply fill in the registration form with requested data.
- First name, last name and email address and password. You will get special offers and exclusives after becoming a member.
You will get a confirmation on your email address and get the delivery at your address. Confirmation email contains order tracking number. You need this number to lookup orders. If you are a registered member then you will be able to view complete purchasing history.