JC Penny gift cards are right fit in every occasion. These cards are redeemable in store as well as online. Send them gift cards and let them choose their gift.
What You Will Need To Order:
- Internet connection
- Shipping address
- credit card
Follow The Sequence Of Steps As Described Below To Place Orders Online.
- To order gift cads online, first go to www.jcpenney.com/gifts/all-gift-cards/cat.jump?containerId=JCP|pg40053400007&cmJCP_T=M2&cmJCP_C=Feature&id=cat100300156&cm_re=S2-_-CAT-_-PLASTIC_CARDS .
- At landing page, provide your gift card information to begin this application.
- Select “Mail A gift Card” option to order traditional gift card.
- Next, choose a design of you card.
- Next select the amount from available denominations.
- Press the “Add To Cart” button in order to complete this order application.
- Review your cart details and select quantity.
- Select “Checkout” and provide the requested information.
- Input billing information in given form.
- Input first name on account, last name on account, billing address, city, state and ZIP code. This information must match with credit card statement.
- Input billing phone number and email address.
- Select delivery option and provide shipping details.
- Type shipping name. Enter first name and last name.
- Enter shipping address. Your card will be delivered at this address. Enter street address, city name and state and ZIP code.
- Next you will be asked to input details about your credit card. Enter your credit card information.
- You will be asked to provide your credit card number, expiration date and security code.
Send your card directly to recipient or give it by hand. Make someone’s day special with these gift cards. Cards are accepted at all participating location. Gift cards are shipped free and arrive within 4 to 7 days.