JC Penny electronic gift cards are emailed directly to email account. Personalize you gift with message, photo or video and deliver within minutes. If you are a last minute shopper, this is the perfect last minute gift for you. These cards have no expiry, no fees and are easily redeemable in-store and online. Follow the steps as described below to order and deliver e-cards.
- To order e-cards online, first go to at jcpenney.cashstar.com and follow the on screen instructions to complete order process. It’s quick and easy.
- First you will be asked to type your message in given message box. Type your words and make this card more special for recipient.
- Enter your amount. You can also type in a value.
- Delivery information. Enter delivery details. You are sending your gift through email.
- Enter recipient information.
- Type recipient name. Type first name and last name.
- Input valid email address to email this gift card. Your card will be sent via email in this email account.
- Provide purchaser name. Enter name and select date of delivery.
- Press the red button that says “Checkout”.
- By clicking the button you will be driven on next screen.
- Input billing information. Type name on account, street address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Next, provide credit card information.
- Type card number, expiration date and security code.
Send your e-gift card with your message and give a surprise to your loved ones. Your card will be delivered directly to email account. Or print these cards and give it by hand.