Register to access individual users Virtual Gateway to get easy access to individual services. Registration is simple, easy and fast. Complete registration steps to create your account. This is a gateway portal is a secure website managed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Highlight the service to which you would like access and complete all of the sections given online application. When you are finished submit your form to access your account.
Follow the sequence of steps to create and sing in to your account.
- To get started, you need to access the web address that is sso.hhs.state.ma.us/VGPortal/faces/SelfReg.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=r0hc3ztgf_3 in order to continue.
- Once you are on the resultant page you will see an online application form. You will be prompted to complete all required fields with requested data.
- First read information about setting up account process and click on the “View Terms & Conditions” link to read all information. Click on the radio button marked “I Accept” in order to continue with the registration.
- In next step you need to provide your personal information.
- First click the down arrow to choose the service name and start providing your first name, middle initial and last name.
- Create a 4 digit PIN. Make your PIN with any four digit number. you need this number for identification reasons in the future.
- You need to provide your date of birth for age confirmation.
- Enter in your email address. You need this email address to receive communications.
- Enter your email address again for confirmation.
- Complete security challenge.
- Once done, you will see a button at the end marked “Submit”.
- Once registered, hit on the “Click Here” to access the virtual gateway portal.
- Enter in your username as well as password associated with this account.
- Hit on the “Login” button.
Register your account once and sign in with registered log in credentials to use services and features. When logging in, change your password and update your user profile.