These days everyone opt for an easier and more convenient way for everything instead sticking to the old and traditional ways. There was a time, not long ago, when there was only one way for paying. But now, as the technology has progressed a lot, we have this facility to go all paperless when it comes to payments. This will cause a remarkable reduce in the usage of paper that will help to save our environment.
Step By Step Guide:
- In order to login to your Account, your first step will be to visit the official online web site at securitasepay.com/login through your internet web browser.
- This will take you to the home page where you will be able to see the option for “Click here to Login” that you are supposed to click.
- You will be taken to a new window, where you have to give out your employee Code and hit on “Continue.
- After that you may choose the desired option such as the Pay Stub Review for viewing the current or past pay stubs, the Direct Deposit Maintenance for making the changes to payable amounts or the deposit accounts.
- You may also select the W-4 Update that allows the employees to access their name, address and other personal details for the purpose of tax.
- This way, you can take your desired action and manage your account.
- For more secure enrollment you need to follow these instructions.
- Provide your username and then continue the process by hitting on “Continue” button.
- Enter your passwords /PIN Password and then click on “Login” button.
- Now enable cookies and choose the security questions and provide their answers and click on “Continue” button.
- At the end enter your phone number and email address and click on “Continue” button.
- Review your account settings and click on “Complete” button.
- You must know your PIN and social security number.
- The employee ID is necessary for this.
- You will need computer connected to internet.
Equifax Inc., which is one of the leading consumer credit reporting agencies, has been ranked as one of the three largest credit agencies in the United States. It is based in the United States and has the head quarters located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It has quite a long history dating back to the year 1899, when it was first established. Their services are not just limited to America but are being provided all across the globe and keep on expanding. They aim to serve their valued clients in the best way through their quality services. TALX, which is a subsidiary of Equifax, is a computer program that allows you to create and manage your account for pay stubs, deposit functions and more.