It has been serving for a long time in assisting and guiding people to lose weight by adopting balanced diet and healthy life style. They offer various services and products online to make it even more convenient for their valued clients. On the officially website you can get the points plus program. Moreover, you can also participate in group discussions and counseling sessions.
Step By Step Guide:
- The very first step is to visit the official online website at www.weightwatchers.com/plan/eat/plan.aspx through your internet web browser.
- On the home page see the option “Point Plus Program” and hit on the link “Find Out How”.
- On the next page you will see the two buttons one for online meeting registration and 2nd is for the 1 month trial membership to get the point plus program.
- For the online meeting click on “Join For Free” to get the regular tips and recommendations.
- Enter “Zip Code” or “City & State” and click on “Find” button
- From the left hand side see the meeting trimmings and meeting days by checking boxes.
- Or see the location and click on “Register For Meeting” under any location.
- Next choose meeting time by marking on “Radio Button” and scroll down the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, height, date of birth, gender, address, city , state, and contact number.
- Provide your email address and tick make the email preferences and click on “Terms & Conditions” and then click on “Register” button
- You must have access to computer system and internet connectivity.
- The information that you may provide must be valid.
Weight watchers a United States based company is offering a range of different services and products to provide aid losing and maintaining weight. It was originally established in 1963 and has the head quarters in 11 Madison Avenue, New York, United States. Currently, it is operational in more than 30 different countries across the globe, where it mostly works having the names that are the “Weight Watchers” local translations. For more than 50 years now, Weight Watchers has been serving people, when it comes to providing the assistance in weight loss. They also guide people towards maintaining their weight, once they have lost it.