Manage your finance with Bank of America money network. It’s convenient and secure. Your account has many advantages, benefits and uses. Now you can pay bills and make purchases. Manage your finances with advanced budgeting tools and keep an eye on the funds in your account. Use your Card for everyday purchases like gas or groceries to control spending. It is always easy to manage card than cash, if your card is stolen or lost, your funds are secure.
- Go to the link at moneynetwork.bankofamerica.com/bana/prepaid.gft?reqType=prepaid in order to access services.
- Existing members can sign in to their accounts to access online benefits.
- You need to enter in your user ID and password to log in. you will see log in section at the right hand side, input your login credentials and select “Sign In” button.
- Forgot user ID? You need to provide card number and password and click the “Continue” button. Follow the steps to get your ID.
- First time user? If you are a new user and don’t have a log in, create your account right now and start enjoying all benefits.
- Click the button “Register Now”.
- In order to begin the registration you need to provide your account information.
- First provide your 16 or 19 digit card number and expiration date.
- Press the button marked “Enter”.
- You will be prompted for additional information in order to setup your User ID and password.
- Set up your account ID. This is your log in ID.
- Enter in your account password. You need this password to log in to your account.
Activate your account and access more services. Upgrade to a Portable Card Account for more convenience. You can easily load funds with ease. Use your Card to pay for a purchase and get cash back at the checkout. It’s easy – just select the debit option at check out and save time plus money. Get your balance via email or text. Sign up for balance updates and get balance information via text message or email.