Get your own Tesco club card, register it online to get advantages and perks. If you are already a cub card member but have not yet listed account, you can do so now, there’s never been a best time. After registration you can manage your card online at your convenience, check the points you have collected, see your vouchers, print off coupons, and receive your statement online. You can update your details anytime of the day. To continue, just enter your online account details. Follow the steps to sign in or register. It’s quick and easy.
- To register your card account, visit at www.tesco.com/clubcard/register-my-account from your web browser to begin the application.
- Once there, read benefits about account and click the button marked “Sign In Or Register”.
- On next screen, you will see a section marked “Sign In Here”.
- You need to enter in log in credentials in given field.
- Provide your account ID and password in log in section and press the button that says “Sign In”.
- Forgot your password, follow the screen instructions to retrieve your password.
- No online account? If you are new here, and don’t have an account at this website, this is the best time to register.
- You will see registration section at right hand side. Complete the form with accurate information and get access to your account.
- You need to provide your email address. Your email address is required to send you information about account and special offers and details.
- Re-enter your email address for confirmation.
- You need to provide your post code. Your post code will help to find relevant promotions.
- You need to enter in your club card number. If you don’t have your club card number, tick the checkbox.
- Click on the button “Register”.
- If you need assistance for registration, click the “Need Help Registering?” link and follow the screen instructions to complete your registration.
Create your account today and start enjoying all benefits and perks. You can view vouches and coupons online. If you have any problems, contact customer services on 0800 3234040 to get more help.