Register your HSBC MasterCard and browse through exciting online rewards catalog. There is a great selection of gift cards, travel vouchers and exciting merchandise for all cardholders. You will be available to redeem your rewards for great savings. Join rewards programs and start savings.
Register now, your application is encrypted and secure. Log on to the customer care site and follow the steps as described below to log in and register for card account.
- You are required to access the link that is www.ecare.hsbc.ca/hbca/ecare?cmd_DisplayLogin in order to continue.
- Get access to the resultant page following the link mentioned above provide your login credentials to access accounts.
- You need to enter in your card number in given field.
- If you forgot your password or personal identification answer, you need to provide your card number, home phone number, date of birth and personal code.
- Next you need to create a personal identification question and response.
- Create a new password for your account. Your password should be 8 characters long.
- Enter in your password again for confirmation.
- Hit on the button marked “Submit”.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Register Now” link to begin the registration.
- Fill in the form with requested data.
- Enter in your MasterCard number.
- Enter in 3 digit signature panel code located on the back of your card for security purpose.
- Enter in a preferred email address.
- Enter your email address again for confirmation.
- You need to provide your phone number and date of birth.
- Type in the postal code.
- Choose a personal identification question form given list.
- Save the answer for your selected question.
- Verify your response.
- You will now create your password. Password must contain 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Click on the “Next” button in order to complete the registration.
- Follow further steps and provide the requested data to end this registration.
Register now and start managing your card online. Authorized users are not permitted to enroll for online access. Personal information about you and your card account, including information received or transmitted through online access. Company may use personal information and email address for marketing purposes.