Superdrug is considered as the second biggest retailer store in Britain dealing with health and beauty products. It is also considered as the part of Hong Kong conglomerate, where it has opened almost 850 in the United Kingdom and covered Ireland since 2006. Dunstable and Pontefract are the two largest distributors of this company. These distributor centers involve in providing perfume shop and savers where almost 12000 staff members are working. Almost perfumes are sold out by every store and 220 stores are involved in providing consultation of pharmacy with pharmacies provision. The remaining 19 stores are having nurses in clinics who offer different beauty tips and remedy solution.
- In order to get registered and grab, you are required to have the following things:
- You are required to have valid email address on which you can receive beauty tips via email.
- You are also required to have house/flat number and phone number.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- First, go to the main official webpage of the site by clicking the link here: www.superdrug.com
- On the page, you will see login/register option at the top, click here and get login access.
- Provide your email address and password and then access your online account, but if you are a new visitor then click on Register button.
- A new form will open that requires some of your important information.
- First select title, first and last name, house/flat number, residential address, city, postal code, email address with confirmation, mobile number, preferred phone number and password with confirmation
- Lastly, check out the box for registration of your beauty card and provide card number on the next page for completion of registration process.
By getting registration of your beauty card, you will be able to get free points when you shop online using your card.