Radio Canada is a proud national public broadcaster which has a mandate to connect all Canadians through their services. Citizens from every background and regions are engaged in this online radio. And their goal is to engage, inform and connect all citizens on important national and international issues. So working with Radio is like being a part of a dedicated team who are eager to connect all Canadians by telling important news and stories. Working with this workplace is actually becoming a proud member of an organization, which values innovation and creativity. Accessing radio of Canada online job portal you can easily find a place for you in their team.
- You must be a citizen of Canada.
- Access to internet is required to apply online.
- You must have interest in media, culture and journalism.
How To Access Online?
- Go to the website of by opening: radio-canada.ca .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and find ‘jobs’ option under ‘resources’ (Emplois in French)
- First select language. Select any of the three options namely ‘current openings’, ‘student/interns’ and ‘future opportunities’ appeared under the heading ‘working with us’.
- If you want to find a current job opportunity and apply online then select ‘current openings’. If you want to create an account for future job openings then select ‘future opportunities’.
- In case of current openings, click ‘apply’ and create a new account providing details information and your CV.
- Accept term and conditions for every job that you want to apply for.
- For future openings, create a new account and set your job preferences. Automatically you will be notified when similar opportunities are available at this site.
- Access your profile after singing in to update or edit your profile at any time.
- Or you can create new account by option “New User” after registration submit your CV and wait for the interview call.
Pros & Cons:
- You will receive job notification automatically.
- When you are eligible, Radio Faculty will contact with you to arrange an interview.
- No fees are associated with this online job application process.
- You can search current openings and after application you can monitor the progress from your online account.
- Job openings are very competitive and regular upgrading of profile is necessary.
- Opportunities are limited for people who are not from the journalism field.
This is a comfortable place for people who are interested to build career in journalism. They values and encourage creativity among their employers and you must thrive to achieve success to be a part of their team. Since their job is to share and exchange cultures, so you must be open to cultural differences and diversity.