It is essential for the users to read these terms and policies which are present here for their own security and safety. It is also advised greatly to respect our policies and follow them if they want us to provide our best services to them. These policies are not just for the use of site but also are applicable on the applications and services provided by the site to the user. It is advised greatly to the users to re read them with the passage of time in case of any change. If you are having any query about the policy then you can feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you or you can post your views and idea in your post. Your feedback is greatly valued.
The Policy Change
- We hold the right to change or alter our policies or even do some additions to it according to our requirements but automatically it is for your own good and for the disciplined environment of the site.
- The additions will be added in the policy right at the bottom of the page so that even if you are not willing to read the complete page you will become aware of the latest changes made.
- It is essential or greatly advised to you to visit the policy page with regular intervals of time.
- The policies and terms are made for you to follow but they are for your own betterment and are made so that you can use our website in the most convenient way but if you are found deviating from the policy rules then definitely you will be blocked or banned from the site.
- The use of abusive language or vulgar images is completely banned as comments and you are advised to be polite and respectful so that the environment of the website stays disciplined and if you are found going against it then we will be forced to take actions against you.
The Information for Identification
- You will be required to provide us with some information which is private but is essential for your identification.
- The information you will provide will only be used for your identification, protection and for the security purposes.
- This information includes your name, age, sex, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address and contact.
- If you are not wishing to provide this information then it is completely your choice and we respect that however the efficiency of the website and its proper performance will be hindered by this act of yours.
- If you are just visiting the website or just skimming through it without using any services of it or any application then you won’t be needing to provide any information. You will stay anonymous.
- The information will be required from you if you are filling a survey or a news letter or if you are joining us by becoming a member of our website.
The Technical Info Requirement
- The information which is not personal but is technical will be automatically taken once you start using our website.
- This information includes your browser name, the means by which you have been directed on the website, your operation system, your network provider, the type of gadget or computer you use.
The Cookie Way
- The advertisements, Google Ads (sometimes), application and services will transfer cookies to your system or will take them from it to get some information about you.
- If you are not willing to provide these cookies or to get them then you will simply have to change your cookie settings and your work is done.
- If you deny the cookie transfer then we respect your preferences but it will also lessen our performance and efficiency especially when you are using our services and applications.
- Instead of blocking them completely you can also choose to get cookie alerts so that you will get the notification whenever the transfer is being done and you can accept or decline it.
Benefits of your information
- Once you apply for our help or provide your feedback then the information about you helps us to understand you in a much better way and we will respond you in a much better way.
- We will provide you our services and applications according to your likes and dislikes with the help of information you provide.
- If you have turned on or have applied for our notifications then you will simply get the topics that you like because we will use your information to know about your preferences. In this manner you will not be bothered by extra or irrelevant mails.
- Our updates and feedbacks from your queries will be answered to you sometime on your e-mail address but this will only happen when you will opt for it otherwise by selecting your preferences you can stop us from e-mailing you and we respect that.
- Your information is greatly valued by us and that is why we take great measures to protect your information. We make sure that no intruder or member is having your information.
- If you are found invading the privacy of any other user then actions will be taken against you.
- We may however share your information with a third party who is helping us run and operate our website and even that third party is bound with the confidentiality rule and they can’t share your information any further by legal terms.
- Your information will not be misused, altered or shared in any way however if you are found that you are involved in some criminal acts or are having a criminal history then we will have to share your information with the higher authorities because we greatly recommend a safe and secure environment for our users.
Links and Ads
- Our website is having a lot of advertisements and links which will direct you to the other websites or blogs advertising their products. We have no objections to that however the content present on this website and blogs is none of our concern and neither are we responsible for them.
- These websites must be having their own rules and regulations along with their privacy policies and we do not have any concern with them. Once you leave the premises of our website then neither are you bound to our policies and neither are we responsible for the actions of other websites and their content even if you were directed to them by the link which was present on our website.
- DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to site and other sites on the Internet.
The Privacy Protection Act of Compliance by Children’s Online
- The information of the users who are below the age of 13 is considered very much valuable and that is why the users who are under the age of 13 are not welcomed on our website.
- If we are aware of the true age of the user then we simply decline their application for the use of our any service.
- Our content is also not at all tempting or appealing for the individuals who are under the age of 13 years.