If you are guilty of a traffic violation in New Jersey you can avoid going to the court by paying the fine online using the NJMCDirect facility.
How To Pay The Traffic Fine Online?
A traffic violation in New Jersey makes you liable to pay fines. The traffic violation could be jumping a red light or parking offence. For the convenience of the citizens the New Jersey Courts provide you to make the payment online and not go through the procedures of the court. This can be done in the following simple steps
- Before you log in it would be convenient to keep the following documents handy as the same would be needed
- Your license number plate
- Credit or Debit Card. Please note that only Visa and Master Cards are accepted. So be sure that your credit or debit card contains the logo of Visa or MasterCard
- The Parking or Traffic Ticket
- Log on to the website of njmcdirect.com At the right hand corner on the top of the page you would find the link to “Traffic Ticket Search”.
- Alternatively you can click the Continue button which is on the Welcome page of the website.
- Once you do this you would be asked to punch in the court ID, traffic prefix and your parking or traffic ticket number. All this information can be found on the top of the traffic ticket.
- In the last box you would have to punch in your license number. This can be found on the left hand side in the middle of the ticket. Please note all this information is available in the Time Payment order that you must have received.
- Once you have done this you to click the Continue button
- You would then have to give your credit card details to make the payment.
You can make the payment to NJMCDirect on all the 7 days of the week during the time mentioned below (Please note that all the times are ET)
- On Mondays to Thursdays the payment time is between 7.30 a.m. and 11.45 p.m.
- On Fridays the payment can be made between 7.30 a.m. and 10.45 p.m.
- On Saturdays you can make the payment between 7.30 a.m. and 3.45 p.m.
- On Sundays the payment timings are from 1.00 p.m. to 11.45 p.m.
Advantages Of Online Facility:
- You save your time as the payment can be made from your office or home at your convenience
- The invaluable time of the court is saved.
- It is cheaper as you do not have to hire the services of an attorney
By making use of NJMCDirect facility you can save time by making the payment timely even if you are not in the city at that time.