Nebraska Furniture Mart is a home furnishing store with locations in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa. The carry anything you may need to furnish your home, including furniture, appliances, electronics, flooring, mattresses, home décor, and fitness equipment. Since the company was started in 1937 by Rose Blumkin, also known as Mrs. B, Nebraska Furniture mart has taken great pride in their customer service. They believe in honesty and integrity, which is something most of the large chain stores lack in today’s market. The employees operate like a family, and strive to make their customers feel welcome at each and every visit. That’s the reason why they ask their customers to participate in an online survey to let the company know about their shopping experiences in their store. As an incentive to complete the survey, Nebraska Furniture Mart holds regular drawings to earn a $1,000 dollar gift card to their stores.
Taking The Survey:
Taking the survey could not be easier.
- In order to get started, you will need to obtain a survey access code from your Nebraska Furniture Mart survey invitation.
- Once you have the invitation and the survey access code, go to opinion.nfm.com.
- After choosing language scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for the field to enter the survey access code.
- Once you have entered the code correctly, click Begin Survey.
- You will then follow all of the prompts and enter in any required information regarding your shopping experience. You will be asked question on the levels of customer service you received. It is important to be honest and provide as much detail as possible. Your opinions are highly valued by the Nebraska Furniture Mart staff.
After you have finished the survey, make sure you fully submit it. If you do not complete the survey, your opinions and experiences will not be sent to Nebraska Furniture Mart, and you will not be entered into the drawing for a $1,000 gift card. They value each and every customer that enters their store, and they want to hear from each of you to make sure they are treating their customers with kindness and respect.