It seems, as of late, that most fast food restaurants are requesting customer feedback on their experiences. So many people have had bad experiences with customer service or have had their food made incorrectly that the companies are asking for more people to provide feedback. In an effort to make eating at fast food restaurants a more enjoyable experience, most of them have begun to include requests for their customers to take surveys on their receipts. Of course, this only helps if the employee remembers to provide the customer with a receipt.
If you’ve recently eaten at Del Taco, you may have noticed one of these requests to take a survey about your experience on your receipt. Del Taco is committed to improving their customer service and ensuring that you will become a returning customer. Whether you’ve had a good or a bad experience, it’s important to let the company know. They cannot change policies and procedures, and improve they way they do things if they don’t know what needs to be changed. Taking the survey is simple and should only take a few minutes of your time. Before you get started, you will need your receipt from your recent visit along with a computer with an internet connection.
Taking The Survey:
- If you look on your receipt from Del Taco, about half way down you will notice all the information you will need to take the survey.
- Go to myvisit.deltaco.com
- Select your preferred language.
- There is a 15 digit survey code listed on your receipt. Enter it in the space provided on the website.
- Click Start.
- You will be asked a series of questions regarding your experience at their restaurant. It is important that you answer the questions they ask to the best of your knowledge. It is vital that you include your good and your bad experiences.
It should only take you a few minutes, but your feedback is invaluable to the company. Your opinion matters and is so very important to the quality of service and food you receive at Del Taco.