Best Buy is a global consumer electronic company that is based in Richfield Minnesota USA. They also operate in various countries that include Canada, Mexico, China and Puerto Rico. In 1966, Richard M. Schulze and Gary Smoliak established the company and was first known as an audio field store. At present, Company is operating more than 1,150 stores in different locations. They continued to improve their services not only to enhance the customer experience but also to provide quality services to their employees. If you work in any its branches, you can access your account to check on work schedules.
In a lot of ways, the system of they offer a lot of advantages to employees. First of all, it helps them save a lot of time and there is also no need to prepare new planner every time. The ETM system can also be used to track and monitor the schedules for a month as well as help employees properly schedule all their tasks. In addition, this online service can also provide an excellent platform for organizing and managing their task more efficiently aside from being able to check employee performance at the click of the button.
How To Access?
- To access your account, you will need a computer with a reliable internet connection. You must also be an employee of this company and has been given your personal USER NAME and PASSWORD.
- Visit mytlc.bestbuy.com to start accessing your account select your native language.
- On the login page, type in your username and password.
- Enter the required client information on the specified fields.
- After that, choose the language you prefer and hit the enter button to submit the form.
Once you are able to create your USER NAME and PASSWORD, you can now access your account by going to the login page. From there, you can change your account settings and manage your online planning and organizing using your account. You can view your work schedules as well as other pertinent information related to your work.