T-Mobile is a US based communication company that provides wireless communication and messaging services as well as data services. It has more than 293 million subscribers across the United States of America. The company is owned by the Deutsche Telecom AG (OTCQX:DTEGY) which is a giant in telecommunication industry worldwide. It is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
Basically, there are three different categories of plans that one can choose from this company, namely,
- The cell phone plans
- Mobile broadband plans
- Bring your own device plan
How To Create An Account?
Creating an online account in this site will give you a lot of benefits. In the first instance, you can check your message usage as well as your remaining minutes via your account. If you want to see or settle your bill, you can do that through your account. Other things that you can do online through your account if you have any include:
- Getting support for your phone
- Changing you services or plan
Before you can perform any of these services, you need to get your login credentials which are your phone number and your password. However, there are some processes that you should observe in order to create your account.
Steps To Follow:
- Go to the correct website my.t-mobile.com and enter your T-mobile phone number and password to login.
- If you are interested to create a new account then click on “Sign Up” option.
- A new page will turn up. Verify your phone number by entering it in the space provided.
- Click on get started.
- You will receive a text message containing temporary password via your mobile phone.
- Use this temporary password to login into account and set new password for you account and then choose the security questions for the secure account.
- Give them contact information in the last.
- Before you begin the registration, make sure that your mobile phone is on and within your reach. This is because the temporary password will be sent to your phone.
- If your phone does not receive text, you have to provide other additional information.
- Make sure you choose a security question that will be easy for you to remember. You can write it down in your diary so that you will not forget it.
- Read the terms and condition and terms of services before creating your account.
Having a online account will help you to manage your plan very as well your credit very well.