In real estate investment, equity residential is often traded publicly. Original founded in the United States in 1969, Sam Zell is the current chairman of the equity residential. To provide a better service for existing and new customers, My Equity Apartments is an online based self service center maintained by the company’s equity residential. With the help of this online platform, users can now create their own account and manage it anywhere. Among the things you can do with your account is view and update your personal details, check on current leasing information, submit service requests, make online payments and check your account balance among others. These online services are free although you may need to sign up and register online before you can use this service.
How To Manage?
- Before you start with online registration, you need to prepare certain requirements. First of all, your computer must have a reliable internet and you must also have a valid email address. You must also be a current customer of Equity Residential.
- To start the registration process, visit Equity Residential official website through this link: my.equityapartments.com .
- When you reach the login page, go to Set Up My Account section. Click on the link so you can easily manage your account.
- Enter all required information on the specified fields and verify.
- Type in your name and email address on the required fields. Use the email address you provided on your application.
- Enter your birth date and social security number on the specified box below. If you do not have a social security number, mark the box that corresponds it.
- Once the initial steps are completed, follow the onscreen instructions that will appear the complete your registration process.
- After you submit the form, you will be given a temporary password. You can use this to access your account and change other details if you like. Access your account anytime by using the login details provided by the website.