Kaiser Permanente is a consortium of managed care. It was founded in 1945.The headquarters is present in Ordway Building, Oakland, California, United States. There are 181,900 employees working under it permanently. It gives the patients great benefits even by giving up membership opportunities online. The online services are the additional benefits for the patients.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be a legal adult.
- You must be a legal citizen of the area where the services of the KP Org are assessable.
- You must be having your health or medical record number.
- You must be prepared to share some personal and residential information of yours.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link Members.KP.org
- You will see a box having a Sign In and Sign Up options.
- Click on the option marked as “Register Now” which will be present opposite to the Sign up sign.
- You will be directed to a new page to begin the membership sign up process.
- The procedure consists of five steps which are:
- Verify membership
- Accept terms
- Choose user ID
- Activate Registration
- Complete registration
- In the first step of verifying membership you will have to fill the small form with the blank fields with the required information.
- You will have to provide your first name along with the last name.
- You will have to provide your date of birth by selecting the day, month and year from the drop down menu.
- You will also have to select the area from the drop down menu.
- Then you will have to provide your health or Medical number.
- Once you have provided the required information click on the option marked as “Submit”
- You will be taken to the next step where you can read the terms and then accept them.
- Then move to the next level where you will have to create your user ID along with your password.
- Once the third step is completed you can proceed further by clicking on the option “Submit”
- The fourth and fifth steps are to activate your registration and then confirmation. You simply have to follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Now you can sign in to your membership account by providing the user name and password.