Texas Department of Public Safety allows drivers in Texas to pay their surcharges online. Texas surcharge account helps to view your account details, keep update yourself with status of surcharge account and lets you to pay your surcharge online easily. All you need to have is some information regarding your Texas Driver’s license or ID number along with your personal information to enroll in Texas Surcharge account for free.
Set of Requirements:
- You must have an accurate Texas Driver’s License or you must have special number which is provided by Texas Department of Public Safety.
- You must have Surcharge notice letter along with Reference number handy.
- You must have active mode of payment such as debit/credit card or valid saving or current bank account.
- You must have a computer with internet access and visit website of Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge online services
- You need to open official website of Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge online services, Link of website is https://www.txsurchargeonline.com/%28S%28x0iahjghonspljzhrupmrhab%29%29/default.aspx
- In next step you are supposed to hit a click on link of “Online Services” located on home page of website. In order to access your account you need to provide your Texas Driver License or Department of Public Safety Assigned Number.
- Enter your date of birth, Last Name Only exactly as registered on your existing driver license, I.D card or surcharge notice letter
- Enter zip code of 5 digits in required field and click on button of “Log in” to access account. After than you will become able to check your surcharge account information
For more details about of Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge online services feel free to visit given link www.txsurchargeonline.com/FAQ.aspx