FIS which is also known as Fidelity National Information Services is a firm which offers banking facilities to its customers all over the United States of America. this company has about 39000 employees who have worked their way to provide the best financial solutions, software based approach for management of investment and financial assets and banking related services etc. This company is classified among the top 500 companies according to the rankings of Fortune 500. It came into being in 2006 and has been able to develop and progress its way to gain this status of prominent companies since then. The company’s head quarter is based in Florida, U.S. The company generated revenue of more than 6 billion US Dollars in the year 2013.
EBT users can login to their merchant accounts by going to their official website and following the sptes mentioned below:
- Enter the official web page of this company where it offers its customers the ability to log in to the merchant’s account which is https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/MerchantLogon.do.
- Enter your user ID and password under the title “EBT Merchant Log in” and click the “Login” button.
- The website also helps you in case if you have forgotten your password.
- You can also register a new account in case if you do not have one by clicking the “Register online now” button on right side of this page.
- For registration, enter your FNS number, store phone number, user ID, password and 3 security questions along with their answers.
- Click the “Continue” button after entering this information. You can cancel this procedure at any time by clicking the “Cancel” button.
The website offers its customers help with registration procedure which can be taken by ccalling on the number <1-800-894-0050>.