Canada Savings Bond which is also abbreviated as CSB is an investment instrument which is presented by the government of Canada and is offered on sale in the period of October and December. There are different types of CSBs such as Canada Savings Bonds, Canada Premium Bonds and Canada Investment Bonds etc.
You can login to My Bond GC Canada account by visiting the respective website and going through the sequence of steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the official web portal where this company presents its link to login window pane which is https://www.mybonds.gc.ca/taskmanager.cfm?newLang=EN&taskname=logon.
- Enter the client ID in first space bar and password in the second space bar under the title “CSB Online Services (CSBOS)”.
- The system also offers its customers help in case if they have forgotten client ID or password or both of these details.
- Click the “Login” button at lower right side of the page for submitting this information.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Create a CSBOS Account” button at lower right side of the title “New to CSBOS?”.
- Indicate by selecting the respective option whether you are an existing payroll plan owner or a new participant.
- In case if you are an existing payroll plan owner, you can enter your complete name and plan number for authentication. Note that this plan number consists of 10 digits and starts with digit “2”.
- New participants can be a part of savings program and signing up for it in the specified period. If you already have an account, you can proceed to the login portal.
For any help regarding this procedure, click the “Help” button in the main menu bar.