Citizens Bank is keen to deliver the best possible banking experience to all clients and customers. As the 13th leading retail bank in the U.S., bank is offering a wide range of financial services to personal and business customers.
Sign in to manage your finances in a better way. If you are not sure and want to confirm your enrollment, press the “Enroll” button and verify your identity. After you verify your identity, you will get your user ID if you are enrolled. If you are new to online bank, enroll now by completing all required fields. Simply provide the information in online application form.
- You need to access the link that is www4.citizensbankonline.com/efs/servlet/efs/login.jsp in order to proceed.
- Once you are on resultant page you need to input your log in ID to access online account.
- Enter in your log in ID and hit on the “Log In” button.
- If you are new to online banking then first enroll to access online.
- You will see a link marked “Enroll Now” at the right hand side of the page.
- It’s easy to enroll in bank online.
- You need to provide your social security number. Enter in last four digits of your social security number.
- Next you need to enter in your account number. provide your complete account number.
- Next field requires your ATM/debit card number. Double check your 16 digits number for confirmation.
- Next provide your ATM/debit card PIN. This is a 3 to 4 digits PIN. If you don’t have your PIN, call customer service center at 1-800-656-6561. If you are a business customer then call at 1-877-229-6428.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Select a security Image and Phrase to log into Online Banking.
- Create your online ID and password.
- Next you need to provide further required data to complete this online enrollment.
All fields required. Submit online form. Once you enrolled you can sign in using online user ID. You need to answer your security question and enter your Password. In some circumstances, your Debit Card number is User ID will and your Password will be the last four digits of your SSN.