Netgear is an American network and software designing company which provides networking solutions and products to its customers such as different types of routers, modems and Wifi devices. In additions to individual users, this company also offers different products for business firms to meet their internet access requirements. The company has succeeded to make a variety of products for its customers depending on their needs such as potable, strong signal strength, wide range, fast data transferring speed etc.
You can also set your router settings in accordance with your own requirements. For this purpose, Netgear smart wizard is used. Routers can store a number of backup files while transferring packets from one hop to another.
Steps To Follow:
If the users of Netgear routers wish to reset the router settings to factory settings, all the back up files are lost and the router starts with fresh factory set memory status having no files. This can be done using the following sequence of steps:
- Open the official router administrator login page which is www.routerlogin.com.
- Enter your username and password in order to proceed. If you are having trouble while entering this information, contact the company officials.
- Under the title “Maintenance”, find and open “Backup settings” by clicking the respective button.
- Find the title “Revert to factory default settings” and click the “Erase” button to erase all the backup data and reset your router to factory settings.
- Restart your router by turning it off and then on again. Press the reset button in order to apply the settings done online.
In case if you are facing any trouble while completing any of these steps, you can post your questions online or contact a company official in order to ask for help.