Kaiser Permanents is the health care plan organization. It is an incorporated and non-profit health care association. It is USA based group that is made up of three different groups of bodies: Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Permanent Medical groups. They have almost 8.9 million health plan members. They provide health care plans in eight regions of the USA. They offer their prepaid health care insurance plans to employees, employers, individual persons and for families. They have their own governance and executive structure. The best thing about them is that these structures are independent and cooperative as well.
How To Register?
Every person can get registered at Kaiser Permanents for health care plans. They are also offering online registration as well. Here we are discussing both types of registration:
- To registered at Kaiser Permanents people need an internet access.
- For registration at Kaiser Permanents you have to go to their official website kp.org/register .
- You give your personal information. First name, last name, date of birth, area and medical number.
- Then you have to accept their terms and conditions to get membership.
- Choose your desire id.
- You will need to activate your registration by creating ID and password for you e-account.
- After than activate your account by clicking on the activation link in your registered email id inbox.
- Finally complete registration process to access your account.
- This is the non-profit health care plan that is easily accessible for people from lower to the higher class.
- They give treatment to the members of this plan within in the Kaiser Foundation Hospital.
- From walkers to joggers any one can get registration.
- They are offering online registration that is helping people more.
- The members have the benefit to get a cost reduction in purchasing medicine which they cannot afford without a health care plan.
- The members are also suggests specific doctors and even specialists for the treatment of any disease.
- People cannot get direct access to the specialists. First they have to get referral from their general doctor then they can visit the specialist.
- Only companies can get registration via mail individuals cannot do so.
There are very few disadvantages of Kaiser Permanent health care plan. It is made for helping the people so it has fewer disadvantages and various advantages.
They are also introducing children health care plans and senior health care plans. These give more success and benefits in near future. Kaiser Permanent Health care is offering various programs like KP Med Rite and many others. They have also received the award for best medication. It is best among other health care plan or insurance.