The history of Bob Even started from one Truck stop diner that was located nearby the Farm of Bob Evan and now operating its business with its chain restaurants. By the tranches, it has opened more than 570 restaurants in many locations in 23 states. These are not franchises, rather, all are executed directly to
the company’s rules and regulations. The chain of the restaurant commenced when Bob Evan started to pack his own sausage for its customers. Many of the customers liked the taste of the food and encourage him to continue the business. It started on a small level and did not have the capacity to cater a lot of orders from customers, however, he helped and properly began its business on a large level.
- To get promotions updates of the restaurant, you are required to have the following things:
- You must have a valid email address to which you’ll receive special offers.
- Zip code and date of birth.
- Must be 18 year old and above.
- First, copy the link www.bobevans.com/BEMail/Join and access the main official page of site.
- At the top of this page, you will see a link “BEmail”, click it and get entered in the services.
- Enter your email address if you are already a registered customer. And if you are new customer, click sign up button.
- A new form will open where you are required to enter your first and last name, email address, date of birth, city, state and zip code.
- Lastly, check out the confirmation terms and click submit button.
By getting BEmail service, you will be able to get online access by receiving time to time announcement, promotions, events, news and discounted coupons offers up to $140.