If your firm in which you are employed is having a deal with the ADP then certainly you will find yourself in great benefit. You will be able to view your pay statements by creating your account on the ADP website. Your information will be totally safe and perfectly secured. By creating your account you will also be able to take benefits of the different services of the ADP.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be having a registration code from your ADP administrator or your employee.
- You must be a legal adult which means that you must be about 18 years old or older.
- You must be a legal citizen.
- You must be employed in a firm who is having a contract with the ADP.
- You must be having your valid contact information and you must be prepared to provide it to the website.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link ipay.adp.com/Login.jsf which will direct you to the ADP website’s home page.
- Once you have been directed to the homepage then mouse over to the option marked as “Register Now” and click on it.
- Provide your registration code which is provided to you by the ADP administrator or your employer.
- You will be given access to a new page where you will have to create your user ID along with a password.
- You will also have to select a security question and then you will have to state its answer. This step is taken for the additional security purposes.
- Once you have provided the required information you will have to provide your contact information along with some basic information along with the activation code.
- Once you have provided the complete information you must click on the option marked as “Submit” so that the registration process can be completed.
- Now all you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully to complete the process of registration.
- Now you will only have to provide your user ID and password to log in to your ADP account anytime you want to.
What To Do In Case You Have Any Query?
In case you have any query you will have to refer to the FAQs page or you can take guidance from your employer or any ADP member. You can also take help from the customer help center or the help forums.