ING group is the international institute of finance providing the retail banking, commercial banking, direct banking, asset management, insurance services, and the investment banking. This institution is the abbreviation for the international Nederland’s group. This institution is the Dutch member of an inter alpha group of the banks, the cooperative group of approximately eleven major European banks.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- You must have a valid checkbook.
- Once you have opened the ING Direct online savings account you won’t be able to withdraw your money for about ten working days.
- For future deposits you will not be able to withdraw your money within five working days.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link home.ingdirect.com.
- Once you have been directed to the website click on the option on the above tab “Savings account”.
- You will get a drop down menu from where click on the “ savings account” but you also have the option for “Kid’s savings account”
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to indicate your status regarding as the ING DIRECT’s customer.
- You have to indicate whether you are a new user and is opening the account for the first time or whether you are an old customer or are you related to the bank as being an Orange customer of various Orange packages.
- When you have indicated your status read the instructions carefully and then go to the “Continue” option.
- The account opening process is distributed into four easy and major steps.
- The first step is filling the form with the required information.
- Provide the type of account which you are going to open by selecting it from the drop down menu.
- Provide your full name, address, city, state. Zip code, country and social security number.
- Provide your e-mail address, date of birth. You have to verify your e-mail address and social security number by retyping it.
- Provide your phone number and any other contact number that you are having.
- Select a security question from the drop down menu and then type it answer carefully. This question will come in handy in case you forget your own password.
- Click on the option marked as “Continue”
- Now proceed to the third step. Take out your chequebook and make a transaction from your existing account to the ING DIRECT savings account.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the option marked “Submit” to submit your application.
- Your work is done and you are now an ING DIRECT online savings account holder.