If you are into journalism then ‘The Huffington post’ has opened its gateways for you. The Huffington post is New York’s biggest news website and blog network which was started in 2005 and now it has grown into a whole empire with a $100 million valuation.
The good thing about the jobs at the Huffington post is that they are offering all kinds of jobs, whether it’s related to software engineering, corporate jobs or social media jobs. Follow the guide so that you can learn more about the jobs offered by Huffington:
How To Find Jobs At ‘The Huffington Post’?
- Firstly, you need to have an internet access and all the background information relating to yourself.
- If you have a copy of your CV then it would come in handy.
Step By Step Guide
- You need to visit the official website of ‘The Huffington post’. Just follow the URL below and you will be good to go: www.huffingtonpost.com
- There will be an option of ‘jobs at the Huffington’ but one has to struggle a lot to find it. So, it’s better to follow along this URL: www.huffingtonpost.com/p/jobs-at-huffingtonpostcom.html
- Once you are on this page, you need to scroll down to see several job opportunities options,Along with each option you would find a link saying ‘Click here for more details’.
- By clicking the links, you can get detailed information for the job opportunity and also the required qualifications and responsibilities. If you find yourself eligible for a particular post, it’s recommended that you read the details.
- In case, a particular job slipped out of your hands or you aren’t qualified enough for the given jobs then you don’t need to be disappointed because by creating an account at ‘The Huffington post’ you will receive all kinds of job opportunities instantly via email.
How To Create An Account?
- You need to visit the aforementioned link that navigates you to the official webpage of the ‘The Huffington post’.
- Once you have reached there, you need to look up above the header and you will find the option of ‘Create an Account’.
- You will be required to enter your email address, self-created password and later confirm the email address.
- Once your account has been created you can log in and find about the job opportunities and also apply for them.