To use Mortgage gift website your system must fulfill the some requirements. This site require a cookie enable browser. If cookies are disable on your browser you can’t avail any of its services. To use services of mortgage gift website enable cookies on system or browser.
- Windows Operating system
- Internet Explorer 6 or 7
How to enable cookies for IE6?
- Open Internet Explorer6 on your desktop and select “Internet option” from menu of Tools.
- From tab marked “privacy” click on the option of “Advanced”.
- Click on “Override automatic cookie handling” to change the setting.
- Select accept or enable cookies in form of first party cookies and third party cookies
- Click on “OK”
How to enable cookies for IE7?
- Open Internet Explorer7 on your system and From menu of “Tools” select “Internet option”
- Click on “Advanced” option from privacy tab.
- Make sure that Override Automatic cookie handling is unchecked.
- Click on “OK” button.
- Select medium or medium setting from given options of first party cookies and third party cookies.
- Click on button of “Apply” and “OK” accordingly.
- Open MS Internet Explorer version 6 or 7 browser on your desktop.
- Select “Tools” from menu bar.
- Select “Internet options” from menu of “Tools”
- Click on tab marked “Security”
- Click Custom level button. It will take you to other window of security settings.
- Scroll it down till scripting level appeared.
- Click on “Active Scripting” and select Enable radio button.
- Click on “OK” button to save settings.