ESPN, also known as Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, is an American sports channel which broadcasts a number of physical games such as snooker, tennis, cricket, football and many live games. The channel is owned by ESPN Incorporation and was founded in 1979. 80% of the company’s share is owned by Walt Disney Company while the other 10% is owned by ESPN Inc. itself. This company believes in the slogan “The worldwide leader in sports” thus showing that the company believes in providing the best quality transmissions and has a vision to be number 1 in its field.
To get recent news, latest updates and notifications on your mobile phone, sign up by following the steps below:
- Go to the link at proxy.espn.go.com/mobile/alerts/signup to sign up.
- If you already have an account, click the link “Sign in” at the bottom of the webpage.
- Sign in to your account by providing your email address or member name, and password in the respective spaces and click on “Sign in” button. Or sign in using your Facebook profile.
- If you do not have an account, hit the button “Register now” to create a new account.
- Enter your email address and click on “Next” button to enter further details or use your Facebook account.
- Enter your complete name, birthday, member name, password, sex, location and check the respective options to receive alerts and promotional offers.
Finish this procedure after reading the terms and conditions of the company to have a better idea of using your ESPN account.