Lenscrafters organization was incorporated and started its operation in 1983 and owned by E. Dean Butler who was the manager of P & G (Procter & Gamble). However, he sold his company to US shoe corporation and until 1987, he remained president after Bannus Hudson took the charge of the same designation. The company is mainly taking care of your worthy eyes by optical equipment such as sunglasses, eye-wear and glasses. Company’s business is expanding day by day and till now it has opened more than 90 stores in different locations and successfully operating its business activity.
- In order to get yourself registered with company, you are required to have following:
- You are required to have valid email address.
- Your age limit must be 18 years and above.
- First of all, open your internet browser and write the link www.lenscrafters.com in address bar to access the main official page of this website.
- On the front view, you will see an icon “myaccount” on the top, click through it to access the membership area.
- Enter your email and password to sign in, but if you’re a new visitor then click on Create An Account.
- Next, you are required to enter your valid email address with confirmation to get updates. Password with confirmation and check out the box authenticating that you are over 18 years old and for getting latest updates via email.
- At the end, click on the submit button and you’re finished. It will lead to your new account where you can manage your account by visiting various links.
LensCrafters has facilitated their valued customers to open an online account for taking care of worthy eyes. The Account is much more beneficial for you as you can do a proper review of your last bought products, keep you on track for your next appointment and get time to time updates on the stylish glasses as well.