P.F Chang’s offers special tastings, birthday reward and other delicious surprises to all members. You need an online account to earn, save and use your rewards. Sign in to enroll directly in your account or create your account to receive exclusive invitations to members-only special offers and events. Share your contact information such as phone number and email address and to receive exclusive offers and earn points conveniently.
Follow the sequence of steps as mentioned below to collect rewards.
- You need to access the link which is www.pfchangs.com/rewards in order to join rewards program.
- At lending page you will see an intro of this rewards program. Read important information about your rewards and begin get started by enrolling if you are already a member.
- If you are already a member and want to enroll, then click on the “Sign In” button given at the right hand side of the page.
- A pop up window will appear on your screen, you will be asked to provide your log in information in that form. Enter in your email address and password associated with your account and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Need account? If you are a new member and don’t have an account yet, select the “Don’t Have An Account” link to begin the registration.
- Provide your information to create your account. Fill in the form with requested data.
- First you need to provide the email address. Enter in your password for your account. Your password should contain at least eight characters.
- Next provide your personal information to complete the form. Enter in your first name and last name.
- Enter in your phone number.
- Enter in your ZIP code.
- Subscribe to become a preferred member.
- Hit on the “Create My Account” button.
Your phone number will be sued to track points and when you placing an order. Get points for enrolling, enjoy members-only perks plus free entrée rewards. Enrollment bonus points will be added your account after your first transaction in the restaurant as a member. Hurry up don’t miss this chance, join and start earning and redeeming.