Lowe’s Companies Incorporated is a U.S. based company which offers its customers home improvement products all over United States of America and Mexico. This company started presenting its services in the year 1946 with its first outlet in North Carolina. Presently, it has more than 1835 outlets located all over U.S. the company was able to produce revenue of about 50.5 billion U.S. Dollars as recorded in the year 2012. The company has more than 160,000 employees who work hard to bring all the services and products to its customers. The company conducted motor races in the year 1998 onwards after purchasing the motor speedway in North Carolina. This speedway was named after the company after a few years and became “Lowe’s speedway”.
How to access:
You can have access to the retirement plan “401(k)” which can be accessed y visiting the online web page given in the steps below:
- Visit the website where this company presents its customers the ability to have a detailed view about the retirement plan which is www.myloweslife.com/spd/Retirement+Benefits/401%28k%29+Plan.
- You can view the details about this plan and introduction related to 401(k) plan on this web page.
- The company will provide a matching to the savings that you have by providing three different plans:
- 3% compensation on 100%
- 2% compensation on 50%
- 1% compensation on 25%
- The employees working at this firm will get this plan automatically and can have enrollment in the plan.
- Read the information given on this web page for having a detailed view about these plans. The Retirement Benefits Department can be called by dialing the number 704-758-1000 and talking to the company representative.
If the website is providing you error, try to refresh the web page. If it isn’t helpful, click the web support link for help.